Are you in need of a new hot water heater for your home? If your current water heater has finally reached the end of its life expectancy, then shopping around for a replacement water heater is probably at the top of your current ‘to do’ list. When researching systems, you are sure to find a variety of conventional water tank models as well as the newest tankless water heater option. Though you have forever been accustomed to a tank to hold your hot water, in today’s world newer and innovative options are now readily available.
The team here at Steve Mull Plumbing want to share with you some important reasons why switching over to a tankless water heater is an ideal solution for any homeowner.
Benefits of Switching to a Tankless Water Heater
- First and foremost is the simple fact that conventional water tanks can run out of water quickly. However, with a tankless heater the water is actually heated by way of a heating element from the moment the hot water is demanded, regardless of the point of use. Simply put, you never have to wait for hot water and never have to be concerned about your water turning cold right in the middle of your relaxing hot shower. With a tankless water heater, you have an endless supply of water.
- Secondly, tankless is quite energy efficient. Since the tankless heater does not have to heat a full tank of water consistently it will consume less energy thereby improving your carbon footprint.
- Further, conventional water heaters typically have a lifespan of 12 to 15 years where a tankless heater can last near to 20 years or even more.
- Yet another benefit is the fact that water tanks, over time, are susceptible to leaks, just like most other plumbing appliances. However, with the tankless model, there is no water stored which means there is no chance for a leak or any type of water damage.
- Further to the benefits is that tankless models require much less maintenance than conventional heaters. Though they still require routine maintenance by professional technicians yearly, the maintenance is minimal since they have no actual tank that needs to be drained annually.
- Finally, and quite important in our green world today, tankless water heaters consume much less energy which ultimately contributes to lower energy bills and lower electricity bills as well. This, as we all know, helps to increase our savings.
Why You Can Rely on Steve Mull Plumbing
Choosing, purchasing and effectively maintaining a tankless water heater is not something you want to just go out there and do. You want to obtain professional advice and the assistance needed in your decision making from a knowledgeable, certified plumber and water heater tech. For that reason, we highly recommend you reach out to the highly skilled and trained team of plumbers and technicians here at Steve Mull Plumbing. Our team is committed and dedicated to providing you with all the important insight and data needed to properly choose the tankless heater for your home and individual needs. We offer top of the line data, advice, products and services and stand ready to provide you with all your water heater and plumbing needs.
In addition to increased energy saving and lower energy bills, as well as an increased value to your home, our tankless water heaters afford you enhanced comfort and convenience for you and your family year-round. Our premier services include the best all round plumbing products and installations, professional technicians and customer service that will simply not be matched by any of our competitors. In addition, we can offer you advice on how to get your tax credits for choosing and installing your new energy efficient appliance.
If you are thinking about making the all-important switch over to a tankless water heater, then we are the team for you. Simply give a call out to our professionals today and schedule your free consultation. We look forward to serving you and to providing you with all your plumbing needs season after season, year after year!!